Third Level Education Group (TLEG)
The Third Level Education Group of the Health and Safety Authority (TLEG) is a sub-committee of the Construction Advisory Committee (CAC) of the Authority.
The terms of reference of the TLEG are:
- To liaise and engage with third level institutions with respect to educational aspects of safety and health for construction professionals.
- To liaise and engage with agencies/institutions who set training requirements in safety and health for those in the construction industry.
- To liaise and engage with professional bodies with respect to educational aspects of safety and health for construction professionals.
- To explore and investigate possible research areas and source possible funding mechanisms.
- To create an awareness of safety and health legislative requirements for those partaking in construction-related programmes.
- To inform appropriate practising academics of developments in the area of safety and health.
For further information please email email@example.com