Health and Safety Training for Teachers
The Health and Safety Authority has developed a suite of e-learning courses aimed at increasing awareness of safety, health and welfare matters among teachers. The courses are designed to meet the needs of teachers with a broad interest in safety and health as well as individuals with additional functions in this area.
The courses are of particular interest to:
- Teachers (including principals) with specific management duties relating to safety and health
- Safety representatives
- Members of school safety committees
- Teachers who are members of the school’s board of management
- Teachers interested in safety links to the curriculum
- Teachers with a general interest in safety and health matters
For general information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
From time to time health and safety awareness training may be available from approved tutors. Please check with your local education centre for details.