About the Workplace Contact Unit
The Workplace Contact Unit of the HSA is the primary contact centre for employers, employees, self-employed and general members of the public. Our main role is to progress the following:
- Requests for Information on occupational health and safety in all industry sectors.
- Process workplace health and safety complaints.
- Provide a speedy response to all serious injuries, incidences or fatal accidents.
- Record and action all notifications of accidents (form IR1) or incidents (form IR3).
- Record and action all notification of construction work before the Design process begins (form AF1) notified to HSA by the Client.
- Record and action all notification of construction work before the construction work begins on form AF2 or on line at AF2-online