Vision and Goals
Our Vision - Healthy, safe and productive lives and enterprises.
In the longer term we want to realise a safe and healthy working life for people in Ireland and to foster an environment where businesses can grow and prosper. We want to see human health protected by the safe use of chemicals in and out of work. We want to ensure that providers of services and products are accredited thereby enhancing the confidence of their customers and clients.
Five strategic priorities direct our activity and help us deliver on our vision and achieve our strategic objectives.
- Regulate: Increase focus on compliance through risk based inspection and enforcement.
- Promote: Support, educate and raise awareness to prevent accidents, injuries and ill health.
- Accredit: Grow the national accreditation service to enable and support enterprises and public services.
- Influence: Partner and collaborate in support of healthy, safe and productive lives and enterprises.
- How we Work: Improve the way we work through people, processes and technology.