Guidance on Working from Home for Employers and Employees
This guide will enable employers and employees to understand the requirements when working from home. It is broken into 12 sections;
1. Introduction to homeworking
2. Employer and employees responsibilities
3. Homeworking policy
4. Home office/workstation requirements
5. Workstation/display screen assessment
7. Work-related stress
8. Sensitive risk groups
9. Risk assessment
11. Home office environment
12. Further information
Appendix 1: Homeworking Risk Assessment/Checklist is included to help employers and their employees to carry out an assessment of the home working environment as an online fillable form contained within the guidance document or available as a separate file below.
- Guidance on Working from Home for Employers and Employees (2.1MB PDF)
- Appendix 1: Homeworking Risk Assessment/Checklist (1.0MB PDF)
Don't Have Adobe Reader?
Download it here here for FREE!
Submission completed, thank you!