The standard is that:
- Employees indicate that pressure at work does not affect their health;
- Systems are in place to monitor and review common indicators of high pressure at work.
What should be happening / states to be achieved:
- The organisation monitors accidents and identifies their causes;
- The organisation has a Health and Safety Policy in place;
- The organisation monitors sickness absence and identifies reasons for absence;
- The organisation monitors turnover of staff and identifies reasons for resignation;
- Systems are in place to enable and encourage managers to identify and manage low morale among staff;
- The organisation monitors the performance/productivity of its staff; and
- Systems are in place for employees to raise concerns about their health and safety at work.
Submission completed, thank you!