Reward and Contribution
The standard is that:
- Employees indicate they are fairly paid and are happy with their non-monetary benefits;
- Systems are in place for individuals’ concerns to be raised and addressed.
What should be happening / states to be achieved:
- The organisation regularly reviews employee salaries and benefits;
- The organisation monitors pay and benefits against the external market place;
- Employees are consulted as part of reviews of benefits;
- Systems are in place to ensure that the contribution of employees is recognised; and
- Employees are provided with positive feedback on their performance if they do a job well.
Submission completed, thank you!