We are committed to providing the highest levels of service to all our customers. In order to achieve this goal, the following principles will apply. We will:
- Develop and use best practices and procedures to achieve and maintain high standards of service quality
- Consult our customers to identify their needs and develop our services to meet those needs
- Deal with customers in a straightforward, polite, helpful, open and professional manner
- Treat our customers fairly and consistently
- Lay the foundations quality customer service through the provision of good working conditions for our staff
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our service and you wish to make a complaint, we will deal with it in a fair, thorough and timely manner. Please see our guidelines on how to make a complaint for full details.
For any information or queries in relation to the access policy of the Health and Safety Authority please contact our Workplace Contact Unit on 1890 289 389 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a copy of our , Code of Corporate Governance (pdf, 468KB), Customer Charter (pdf,3.4MB),
Code of Standards and Behaviours (pdf, 457 KB) and Reasonable Accommodation Policy (pdf, KB) for full details.