We are committed to providing the highest levels of service to all our customers. In order to achieve this goal, the following principles will apply. We will:
- Develop and use best practices and procedures to achieve and maintain high standards of service quality
- Consult our customers to identify their needs and develop our services to meet those needs
- Deal with customers in a straightforward, polite, helpful, open and professional manner
- Treat our customers fairly and consistently
- Lay the foundations quality customer service through the provision of good working conditions for our staff
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our service and you wish to make a complaint, we will deal with it in a fair, thorough and timely manner. Please see our Customer Charter for full details.
Online Accident Reporting / IR1 Issues
If you have queries or are experiencing difficulties in relation to our online accident reporting, please phone 1890 289 389.
If you have any other queries relating to access to any of our other online services (e.g. our website), please mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can write to the access officer at the following address:
Health and Safety Authority
James Joyce Street
Download a copy of our Code of Corporate Governance (pdf, 468KB), Customer Charter (pdf,2MB) and Code of Standards and Behaviours (pdf, 457KB) for full details.