We are committed to providing the highest levels of service to all our customers. In order to achieve this goal, the following principles will apply. We will:
- Develop and use best practices and procedures to achieve and maintain high standards of service quality
- Consult our customers to identify their needs and develop our services to meet those needs
- Deal with customers in a straightforward, polite, helpful, open and professional manner
- Treat our customers fairly and consistently
- Lay the foundations quality customer service through the provision of good working conditions for our staff
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our service and you wish to make a complaint, we will deal with it in a fair, thorough and timely manner. Please see our Customer Charter for full details.
If you have any queries in relation to physical access to our services please contact Joan Hannigan on (01) 6147063 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries in relation to electronic access to our services (e.g. our website), please contact Hugh Jordan on (01 6147155 or email@example.com.
You can write to both access officers at the following address:
Health and Safety Authority
James Joyce Street
Download a copy of our Code of Corporate Governance (pdf, 468KB), Customer Charter (pdf,3.5MB),
Code of Standards and Behaviours (pdf, 457 KB) and Reasonable Accommodation Policy (pdf, KB) for full details.