Health and Safety Online Courses for Teachers
The Health and Safety Authority has developed a suite of online courses aimed at increasing awareness of safety, health and welfare matters among teachers. They are designed to meet the needs of teachers with a broad interest in safety and health as well as individuals with additional functions in this area.
The courses are of particular interest to:
- Teachers (including principals) with specific management duties relating to safety and health
- Safety representatives
- Members of school safety committees
- Teachers who are members of the school’s board of management
- Teachers interested in safety links to the curriculum
- Teachers with a general interest in safety and health matters.
From time to time health and safety awareness training may be available from approved tutors. Please check with your local education centre for details.