BeSMART.ie for Construction
- Benefits of Registering for BeSMART.ie
- Construction Business Types available on BeSMART.ie
- Learn More
- Contact Us
Construction contractors can now enjoy the benefits of BeSMART.ie, the Health and Safety Authority’s FREE online safety management and risk assessment tool.
BeSMART.ie will help you develop:-
- A site-specific safety statement including risk assessment for your business
- Or if you are appointed a Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS) you can choose this business type to develop your particular risk assessments, checklists and download a construction stage safety and health plan template
These documents also contain useful information including registers, templates and method statements.
BeSMART.ie is a confidential service that will save you time and money. If used correctly it could help you identify hazards and implement controls to protect you and your workers and reduce the chances of an accident on site.
Benefits of Registering for BeSMART.ie
Registered users can come back and edit their risk assessments at any time along with having the extra functionality to:-
- Edit risk assessments
- See when risk assessments have been updated with any changes in their My BeSMART page
- Rename risk assessments
- Add in an extra control or further information in relation to a hazard
- Print out individual hazard assessments to use as checklists
- Work on and edit multiple risk assessments
- Access the entire BeSMART.ie hazard database on completing a risk assessment
- Access to all hazards on BeSMART.ie. Select any additional hazards that you have in your workplace and risk assess them. You can then print and include them in your safety statement
Construction Business Types available on BeSMART.ie
This list of construction business types will be added to over time as we continue to expand BeSMART.ie. The most up to date list can be checked by clicking on the link below which will also bring you to the BeSMART.ie website.
A comprehensive suite of relevant construction guidance, codes of practice, tool box talks, statutory forms and templates is available in the ‘Learn More’ section on BeSMART.ie and can be accessed by clicking the link below.
If you have any questions or queries in relation to BeSMART.ie please contact us on 1890 289 389 (09:30am - 12:30pm) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission completed, thank you!