Construction Safety Partnership Advisory Committee
The Construction Safety Partnership and the HSA Construction Advisory Committee have been combined thereby establishing the Construction Safety Partnership Advisory Committee (CSPAC).
The new structure is a reflection of the need for a renewed focus and increased action on safety and health in the construction sector. The combination of both groups has significant potential to be a key driver for this.
The CSPAC are in the progress of developing a 3 year plan for 2017-2019.
The CSPAC is jointly chaired by Mr. John Graby and Mr. Pat Kenny
Publications and Website
CSP Awards 2016
Members of the Construction Safety Partnership Advisory Committee
- John Graby / Pat Kenny – Joint CSPAC Chairperson
- Construction Industry Federation (CIF)
- Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation
- Engineers Ireland (EI)
- Health and Safety Authority (HSA)
- Irish Congress of Trade Unions (ICTU)
- Local Government Management Agency (LGMA)
- The Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland (RIAI)
- Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland (SCSI)
- National Irish Safety Organisation (NISO)
- Association of Consulting Engineers Ireland (ACEI)
- Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH)
Submission completed, thank you!